A bandana is simply a piece of cloth, frequently with a colorful pattern. Perhaps it's simplicity is what makes it so versatile.
- Tie it around your face to keep out dust.
- Use it as a rag to clean dishes, or a napkin for your meals.
- Tie it around your neck to keep warm, or to keep the sun off.
- Fold it up to make a bag for loose ends.
- Tie it on your head to keep the sun off, or to keep your hair under control after a day without a shower.
- Use it to filter water, or soak it to keep yourself cool on a hot day.
Colter Co. Knot Tying Emergency Survival Bandana
It's always fashionable to have something to read! This bandana teaches you how to tie 16 important knots. Check it out on Amazon.com.
Bandana 3-Pack - Made in USA For 70 Years
If you're a fan of classics pick up a three pack of these bandanas made from 100% cotton. Available in a variety of colors and sold by veterans. Check them out on Amazon.com.